Red Black Tree is organizing a new round of Student internship program in 2021.
In addition to the learning plan, with the support from mentors, the interns will have the opportunity to experience teamwork on a real-life project.
During the Internship we will work with the IoT device which gathers temperature, humidity and air quality data, and sends it to the server. On the server side, Flask application stores it in a database, and serves it to iOS and Web applications (built using Swift and React, respectively).
Students will have the opportunity to learn about popular technologies, including: Python, Flask, React, Swift (iOS), RESTful API, Database ORM and Git.
Upon successful program completion, students will receive the Certificate of completion.
RBT internship 2021 will be realized in two ways, in two different periods - during summer and fall of 2021.
Summer Internship 2021
- Duration of 4 weeks, from July 12th until August 6th 2021;
- Intended primarily for final-year undergraduate students and master’s students;
- Internship includes daily lectures and working with mentors, for 5-6 hours per day, throughout the week workdays;
- The final week is intended for students’ independent work on the project, with the support from mentors.
Fall Internship 2021
- Duration of 4 months, starting from September 2021;
- Intended primarily for students currently enrolling in the final year of undergraduate studies;
- The first half of the internship will be realized through weekly lectures and direct work with mentors;
- The second half of the internship will include an individual mentoring approach, tailored to students’ individual interests, as well as current projects’ needs.
The application for both Summer and Fall terms is open from June 6th to July 2nd 2021.
All those interested can apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a note (in the email subject line or in the text) regarding which internship term they are applying for.
The internship will be conducted at the RBT Office in Belgrade, at Dvadesetprve divizije 11, as well as online.
In the light of the Covid-19 pandemic, and in order to protect the safety and health of all mentors and interns, a prerequisite for attending an internship in the RBT office is the submission of one of the following documents:
- Certificate of vaccination;
- Certificate of past infection, in the form of a positive PCR or antigen test, from the past 2 to 9 months;
- Negative rapid antigen test, not older than a week (if the test is done in one of Bio-lab laboratories, RBT will refund the cost of the test).
Both mentors and interns are obliged to adhere to protective measures during the entire duration of internship, including wearing protective masks and physical distancing.